samedi 7 juillet 2012

Differences Between "Love" and "In Love"

"Never compare your love story with Hollywood's love story.
Theirs are written by script writer and yours is written by God."
-Anonymous.

Well, when I wrote about this post, someone has asked me about "which one's better, love or in love?" Idk why he asked me that because, as you see, I'm not an expert. Maybe you see me as a mature girl with sensible thoughts and classy acts, but... who knows the real me?

Oh, and maybe you think, "Why did the author think about love? She looks alike so rough and never think about it." Mmm, well, actually, I had boyfriend. Had, in past tense. After 2 years and 5 months togetherness, we decided to break up. But everything happens for a reason, so does it. And honestly, his reason to leave me makes me proud as hell. I'm happy for him and never regret it.

But I know, really, that life goes on, and there's nothing I can do but moving on. I once said to my best friend, "I only can be moving on if I fall for someone else," and he said, "Then fall now." And I felt an anger attacks. My best friend has known how hard it feels to move on. Fall in love is easy, guys, but one thing about it... you can't force yourself to be in love. You only can force yourself to love.

Maybe now, when you read this, you frown and smirk and sniff and mumble, "Anak SD juga tau kaleeee bedanya." But, let me explain what the differences, in my perspective, of course.

In several movies, we often heard the characters said, "You can learn to love him/her," but my friend, have you ever heard, "You can learn to be in love with him/her"? Maybe you have, but I haven't, without yet. Because for me, like what I've written above, you can't force yourself to be in love. You can't learn to be in love.

Why? Because being in love comes unexpected and unpredictable. You can be in love with someone you hate (I've tasted it a million times, and sometimes it was ominous but pathetic enough to be in love with someone you get to hate on). But you can't love someone you hate. See the difference?

When you're in love with someone, you'll do anything you can do for make him/her happy, even when he/she shouts, "Hey, I think my ex wants me back and you know what? I still have deep feeling for her/him!" In front of him/her, you'll smile and say, "Really? Well, I support you!" and don't forget about, "Jangan lupa peje yeeee." But I know what you do inside your bedroom, dude! You cry and try to convince yourself, "You'll be happy for her/him... you'll be happy for her/him. Who are you to crying?!" Bener kaaaan? HAYO NGAKU!

When you're in love with someone, you don't care about "Is he/she is worth enough for me?" Your curiousity makes you stalk his/her Twitter profile every minutes, and even you read her/his tweet, which is like, "GUE JADIAN LOH! DUNIAAAA, GUE BUKAN JOMBLO LAGIII!" you'll reply, "Congrats, dude!" and crying alone (Idk what's English for "nangis di pojokan"). Abis itu lo spamming TL dan tiap orang bilang, "Lo kenapaaa?" you'd answer, "I'm fine, really...." IYA, KAN? HAYO NGAKU!

Aha, you snapped, didn't you? It means you've understood what I mean? Oh, you still don't understand? Ok, let me go ahead.

When you're madly in love, you don't care about how many times people judge and disapprove you. It's my life, not their business, you thought. But, have you ever thought that, "Kadang orang juga bener, loh..." You're blinded cause he/she is everything you see *brb nyetel 1D* There's an illusion which makes you always think, "He/she belongs with nobody but me..." The illusion blind you as hell, and you never realise about someone that always stand by yourself, someone that's worth for you to love, someone that always lend his/her shoulder for you to cry on.

But, like I said, you can't force yourself to be in love with someone you're not in love with.

Opposite of being in love, is love. You can learn to love someone. You often don't realise that you love someone until she/he is gone, and in that time, you'll realise that she/he is your everything and now you have nothing. Love grows slowly but sure, it leaves deep and strong feeling, and it's the best side of love, I think.

And I realised that I love my ex, not in love with him. That's why we broke up, though we could work it out if we want to....

I know the reason behind why people often say "I love you," not "I'm in love with you." If I have boyfriend now, I will say "I love you", too. Why? Because being in love with someone is temporary, not permanent. Fall in love is the easiest thing in the world. Saking gampangnya, you often don't realise that you're in love with someone else while there's a boyfriend/girlfriend that you love (don't get me wrong, man, I didn't broke up because I'm in love with someone else...). That's the negative side of being in love, it disappears quickly. Today you're in love with him/her, but who knows will you still being in love with him/her in the next ten years?

So, which one is the better? I think in love. But, which one is the best? I think, love.

Which one that you prefer?

Sekian dan terima kasih, maap kalo ekstra gaje dan bikin galau, gue baru putus soalnya.... Dan maap juga kalo grammar gue jelek, gue masih murid level 10 ILP soalnya....

Keep smile! God is preparing a wonderful story for you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire