dimanche 30 avril 2017

Hello, passengers! Sorry for the delay!

I did not expect I would hibernate for almost three months. But, hey, buddies. Life happen and if you inhale it with full force--being a present-person like me--you can lose sense of place and time. Then life just goes in blur.

I've been getting more reflective lately. From the start of 2017, I've been carrying a journal, genuinely for medical reason. My doctor told me it would do me good, to keep track of my mental stance: what emotion dominates the rest for one day, my bucket list (a.k.a. things that will keep me alive, in case something bad happens), what mechanism proven efficient to put me to sleep (I use this application named Calm to meditate and it's kinda helpful), etc.-etc. I forget that I am a natural storyteller, and as I flip my journal back and forth, I find it hollow, to feel those things alone, to think alone, to see one point of view alone.

Loneliness, my doctor agrees, won't do me good. Although independence is.

So... here I am, writing for you again. And I will update and spill my thoughts more often, will try my best not to make some petty excuses. Cause, you know, excuses are made to ensnare oneself.

Thank you for being so kind, passengers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire