lundi 30 avril 2012

Dear Someone...

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, it can be no more hurt, only more love."
-Mother Teresa.

"I could tell you, his favorite color's green,
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth.
His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes.
And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie."
-I'd Lie by Taylor Swift.

Dear Someone,
Would you like to close your eyes and think back to the first time we met?
You told me that your mother's fat and your favourite colour's red
I never thought before that you'll be important to me,
Because fell in love with you isn't that easy.

Dear Someone,
Do you remember all the jokes, all the madness?
Do you remember all the tears, all the happiness?
I'd like to back to those times with you,
But I can't repair the broken part and put them together back by the glue.

Dear Someone,
I really want to tell you that I miss you,
But I remember that we don't talk anymore.
I would like to tell you that I hate you,
But it just makes me love you even more.
I really want to greet you as usual,
But it feels awkward and weird.
I try to fight this feeling,
But it just grows bigger.

Dear Someone,
Can you see the inside of my heart?
I cry and I laugh, I smile but I'm sad.
But when you run your finger through your hair,
I know that I'm still loving you though it's unfair.
You've found your love and I'm still looking for mine.

Dear Someone,
I'm pretty sure you don't forget yet that I'm an absentminded.
So please remind me every morning, everyday,
To tell you that I loved you from the very first day.

DEDICATED TO SOMEONE OVERTHERE.
Yeah, we've broken up, but for me you're still mine until my last breath.

30th April, 2012.
7:52 pm.
Esa Khairina.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire