jeudi 23 février 2012

The IGC (International Ghost Community)

I was standing on a street near Tanah Kusir, late night, when suddenly a bajaj came beside me. The driver looked out the window and asked, "Would you like to get on my bajaj?"

I smiled, then answered politely, "No, Sir, thank you."

The driver asked, "Are you sure, Miss?"

"Yes, I am," I said bravely. "So what could happen next if I'm not getting on your bajaj?"

"You'll get an awful moment," he answered with his mysterious voice. I smiled at him, acted like everything's going to be alright. He drove his bajaj away from me.

Well if you ask me what I was doing that night, I was waiting for my daddy's car. I've stood there since one hour before but my daddy stucked by traffic. I called him again and again but he didn't answer that.

It was about 00.02 when suddenly a dazzled light came down to my head. I blinked my eyes, I thought maybe I poisoned. I saw something that only I see in TV..., something that unbelievable..., something that... Oh God, it was an UFO!

The first thing that came inside my head... I must take my phone and then capture it. Maybe I can send it to the magazines and I'll be rich, deeply I thought. But I didn't do that. The UFO came closer and closer, and finally landed in front of me.

The UFO's plane opened its door and I was almost breathless. A kuntilanak, a pocong, a tuyul, a suster ngesot, a genderuwo..., and many ghosts that I couldn't mention, came from the plane and galloped to me, so I backed away. And the scariest thing I've ever seen... an alien!!!

The alien has eight tentacles like Squidward but an eye like Plankton (don't ask me does it has a house made from pineapple under the sea, I don't know). Then, it walked (I feel awkward if I call "he" or "she", I don't know its gender) to me and talked. I didn't really understand what it spoke because its voice wasn't clear. I just heard some messy sentences and then said to me.

"We are The IGC, stands for International Ghost Community. It's a big community, over the world. As you see, there's a mummy, a walking skeleton, and many more..." he didn't has to say that. I can see a mummy with so much knots tied its body, a walking skeleton, a zombie... oh God, take me now!

"Well it would be great if you join us," it continued. I blinked my eyes. These moments are so damn weird. First, a crazy bajaj's driver, an UFO plane, and then... an alien asked me to join its community with their species! Didn't it see that I'm a human?

I smiled and calmly asked them back, "Is this community a part of United Nation's organization?"

The alien was thinking quietly and then answered, "No."

"So you have to!" I shouted, and then saw my daddy's car not far from that street. "Well just call me if this community has been known as United Nation's organization. I have to go, bye!"

A week later, a magazine came to my house and the title was "International Ghost Community, A New Organization Under United Nation." I. Didn't. Believe. That.

"Whoah, this magazine started to lie again!" my dad commented. "IGC? Oh my gosh. Do you believe this, honey?"


I write this for a writing exercise in my English course,
so thanks to Mr. Ross for correct this story! =)

22nd February 2012, 4:51 pm.
Esa Khairina.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire