samedi 4 février 2012

Top 5 Person in My Life

When I decided to write this post, I felt so thankful because God gave me a lot of important things, even though I didn't realize it. He gives me health, intelligence, happiness, wealth, and the most important, spirit to do my life. But the most prominent, He has given me people who always stands by my side, always supports, always gives me patience though I can be more than annoying sometimes.

And I wanna show my thankfulness because God has sent me these people:

1. My parents
They're my heroes, my guardians, my angels, and I love them no matter what.

Although my dad is so busy, but he always tries to give me and my brother happiness. He always supports me, he always teaches me new things in life that I can't learn from my teacher in school or other people.

He teaches me how to appreciate other people, how to treat other people, and he made me realize that "life is the mirror of our actions". Everyone says that I'm his true daughter, everyone says I'll be as great as him (and I just said amen). Since I was kid, he always "caught" my ideas, he taught me to brave to speaks up my mind. We oftenly discussed, about everything. He always reminds me it's important to keep my chin up and my head low enough in every environments. Oh, and he's the one who teaches me writing too! Without him, I'm nothing.

Things that my mum tells me always is it's important to be myself no matter what people say. She never want me to be perfect or to be the best. She (and my dad too) wants me to do my best in my own way in every aspects of life. She always reminds me that there's no need to pretend that I'm OK if I'm not. She always reminds me that, "You are who you are. You are nobody except yourself." She always reminds me that I'm just another human beings, another ordinary fourteenager. I love her no matter what.

2. Sentani & Fadel
Sentani? Well I've told you about her in million times. She's my bestfriend and she never fake her smile, she never fake her thought from me. The fact is, I'm envy and admire her honesty. We've passed so many things together. She can make my feeling better when she hears my stories, my complaints. And she's not my friend. She's my bestfriend, my teacher, or else you wanna say.

Fadel wew haha I'm speechless if I talk about him. I know nobody's perfect, but I'm sure that he's flawless. He has saw me cried, smiled, laughed, upset, annoyed.... We've passed so many things together. Everything's getting better quickly when I'm with him. All my problems are getting lower easily as long as I'm with him. He doesn't have to do anything, because as long as I can be with him, I can hear his voice, I can see his eyes, I can watch his smile, there's nothing I have to afraid of. And well, you know that. I love him too. I love him no matter what.

3. My brother
Annoyed, that's one thing I can describe about him. In his eyes, there's nothing I can do except "ngambek" and "ngamuk" (NB: harusnya dia mikir, gue marah karena SIAPA?!). But he's funny and always got a million ways to make me laugh and smile. I love him.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire