mercredi 21 décembre 2011

Is it hard to be an inspirational person?

I've ever seen some person in my life, and they are really different person. Oh, you might see them too in your life, but however, I rarely watch people like them. No, of course they're not doing something like "loncat dari balkon" to make other people--like me--scream. I admire them because they're so talented and they can open other people's mind, they can open other people's eyes, and see the world from their point of view.

First, wew, I won't mention her name in this site haha, nanti ketahuan kalo gue sering stalking dia soalnya, HAHA. So, call her as B. B stands for beautiful, because for me she's really beautiful (NOT ONLY her face, but her attitude and her mind too). B is my friend, and her father is my father's colleague. Well she's ALMOST traveling around this whole world, she follow her dad to work in other countries. She has studied in Austria, Paris, Italy, Germany, Russia, and now... Brussels. Could you imagine how envy I am? Around the world is my dream--our dream, too. A lot of my friends says like, "Hey, B, how lucky you are!" but some people who dislike her happiness says, "But you can't speak in other languages except English, aren't you?"

And maybe a week ago, she texted me, "Echa, open my site! www.xxx.blogspot.com!" and surely I opened it. In her site, she explain her mind about her life, she said, "Maybe it's not as easy as you see, but enjoy the life, you just live once!" and about moving from a country to another, she was like, "Take the risk easy. Other languages? Ohhh, you can learn it after you move!" and she also said that you can enjoy your life, whatever happen. God always have a reason behind His plan, why do He make you happy, why do He make you cry. All you have to do is take it as "berkah", not "musibah". And she also says, "Bersyukurlah!"

Second, wew, she's my senior haha, I call her that. She's so talented in writing and everytime I see her story/her blog, I always wondered, "Why can she thought it so deeply?" Seriously, she was born in 1995 but I felt like I read a-25-yo-mature-woman's story. She got scholarship in Aussie for a year and I'm REALLY proud of her, even though she doesn't know me--maybe she does, but I'm sure she only knew my name, not about oh-really-I'm-your-fan-and-I-like-all-your-story-in-your-blog. Haha. And a sentence I like from her blog is... "Hidup itu harus nekat! Jangan takut, semuanya udah ada yang ngatur."

And suddenly, I felt I was braver after I read these words.

And last, maybe she's my favourite author! :P Haha I've read her TeenLit novel in library--but what a pity, I cannot borrow it cause holiday will come soon!--and I laughed, but I thought that novel is so deep. I mean this novel has a deep meaning. It's about how to be yourself, how to be proud of yourself, and this is your life, you can do whatever you want if you like to, and even you're a teenager, you don't have to join them who different from you. The novel speak about, "This is you, and if you wanna be a special girl, be a special girl in your own way, not theirs." Dan novelnya juga ngulas tentang gimana kita mengembangkan potensi kita di bidang yang positif. What a meaningful book!

(Oke, satu hal tentang buku ini. Dulu gue udah bangga banget karena bisa nulis dua buku--dan respon pembaca alhamdulillah baik-baik--tapi begitu baca buku ini, suddenly I feel nothing if you compare me with its author. But, THIS IS ME! Yeah I should be better tomorrow, but of course, I should be better in my own way :3, and just let it flow).

You know, I wanna be like them. But haha, I've learned new things from them and I'll be as great as them in my own way--or maybe I can me more than them, I wish, aamiin. This is where I start, I'll try my best to be great in my own way, I promise someday I can make you, and they, says, "Oh, look, it's Esa Khairina and she's an inspirational person!" and it'll better if you say, "She open my mind, I'll try my best in my own way."

Why can't I? And, why can't we?

21/12/2011.
Esa Khairina.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire