lundi 9 janvier 2012

First Day, back to my daily activities

I woke up this morning and felt my spirit dropped to the center of the earth. My Mum woke me up at 5.30 am, therefore usually I woke up at 6 am, shalat Subuh, and then back to slept. But now, that all were just memories. Now, I must back to my daily activities.

January 9, 2012, maybe the date that me and my friends hates, because it's our first day to back to school. Back to wake up early, study hard, doing homework, listen whiteboard and teacher until bored. But my first day in school was almost perfect! Teachers gave us free time until 9.30 am, and then we come to school auditorium, and we discussed about our target to get our SHS direction. Well I targeted my values 92 for Math, 90 for Indonesian, 95 for English, and 88 for Science (it's because I was too hopeless about my scores from grade 7 til 9 in Science study >.<) My friend who sat next to me was like, "Oh, you're so brave to target these values!" Why? I think there's no wrong, even if you choose 10 as your target. I believe it will motivate you the most, because with this score, you can getting in some favourite schools in Jakarta, and of course you're gonna make your parents proud.

After that, we back to free time, and we back to home earlier. Yeay! And this is my first day back to my course too. Surely I felt awkward, but why? My teacher said I'm an excellent student and I must keep my work good.

I asked to the receptionist where can I knew my new class, and she answered I can knew it from wall magazine. Automatically I went to wall magazine and my class, YAC 4B, is in Room 8. Suddenly I was flashback to that moment.... When my friends and I watched movie in Room 8 and first time I knew what's my crush's name.... Keegan...

I beat my cheek slowly and soon I took the upstairs to Room 8 in 2rd floor (alhamdulillah yah lebih baik dikit. Kelas gue yang lama di lantai 3 woi, di ujung pula!) and opened up the door. I saw my friends from YAC 4A too, Harris, Rafly, and Reza. I gave them smile and sat down two chairs next to Reza. My new teacher, Mr. Ross, already in the class. He asked my name and shook my hand. He wore a maroon shirt and a brown trouser, he's bald like Mr. Mike (my old teacher in YAC 4A, but there's a little hair on his head), his skin lil bit darker than Mr. Mike, and shorter than him. Oh, and he's almost toothless hahaha. Then a new student named Chika knocked the door, came to class, and sat next to me. And Salwa my close friend came too and sat between me and Reza. Oh, and Namira and Alesya came too!

After that Mr. Ross went around the class, he asked where do we come from, and more personal questions. Then he sat in front of us and asked, "What do you want to know about me? What do you want to know about your teacher?"

Because he's "orang bule dari luar negeri", calmly I asked, "Where do you come from?"

And his answer was soooooooooooooooooooo long. He told us not only about his hometown, but also about his childhood. He has two passports, he was born in Canada as a Canadian but he moved to Cambridge, England, at the age of three, and then moved again to London. His parents were farmers and he had very-funny-grandparents. And when he was kid, he played "senapan" and "tembak-tembakan" (sebenernya gue nggak ngerti dia main apa, tapi karena dia meragain orang main pistol, akhirnya gue simpulkan demikian). He has been traveled around Europe (I swear it was made me speechless. And envy, too) by train. He called Paris, Rome, Venice, as the most historic and cultured cities, he said he couldn't breath when he saw Vienna and Switzerland, and for him, Praha in Czech Republic is the prettiest, the most beautiful and amazed city in the world. Well I couldn't blinked my eyes when I heard his stories.

I knew my friends were sleepy and boring, I felt sorry for them--apalagi gue diliatin mulu sama tuh guru, mentang-mentang gue yang nanya ._.--and then my last friend from YAC 4A, Nadira, came to the class, late again. But I thought she was lucky because she didn't have to heard these long stories of our beloved new teacher.

Anyway, there are some differences about Room 8 and Room 15. It's larger than my old class, dan kursinya diatur berkeliling ruangan gitu, nggak dijadiin dua baris kayak Room 15. We got two AC and seriously, it was colder and I shivered--though I wore long-sleeved t-shirt. My new teacher, Mr. Ross (maybe because he was born as a Canadian), I don't know why but I think what he says are clearer than Mr. Mike does. When Mr. Mike said, "Slender," he'll say it as "Slendehh..." with his British accent, but Mr. Ross just say it, "Slender" (yang paling kocak, dulu pernah Mr. Mike ngomong nasi goreng sama becek, gue ngakak sampe sakit perut). I think Mr. Ross has lived in Indonesia longer than Mr. Mike, because he knew naik-apa-kita-ke-sini. For example, my friend, Nadira, said, "My home is in Kebayoran, but my school is in Pondok Labu," and then my new teacher cried, "Oh! I know that, maybe you went there by enam-sepuluh, or red angkot (ini beneran dia ngomong angkot, bukan karena gue nggak tau Bahasa Inggris-nya) kosong satu?" HAHAHA.

Well I think my first day wasn't bad, and I hope my next days gonna as fun as that, all 2012.

So, how about your first day experience?

9/1/2012
Esa Khairina

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire